Make a day trip to Wadi Al Arbaeen. Drive through the fishing village of Quriyat visiting the 400 year old Quriyat fort before heading for the fish souk where a variety of fish is traded for local consumption as well as export. Drive along the picturesque waterfront.
Visit the spectacular Bimah sink hole, a limestone crater with blue green water at the bottom.
Start on an adventurous route towards Wadi Al Arbaeen. Enjoy taking a dip in fresh water pools, which are in abundance set among the date palms. experience the serenity of walking through the wadi that feels very untouched. Enjoy a picnic lunch here and drive back to Muscat.
Booking code: AFT53
- Fishing village of Quriyat
- Wadi Al Arbaeen
- Bimah sink hole
What is included?
- A complete private tour
- Luxury air-conditioned 4×4 vehicle
- English speaking driver cum guide
- Lunch as picnic style
- Water on board during tours
- Please pay attention to the local customs of taking photographs. Your guide will advise you the particulars.
- Guests should wear comfortable but decent cloths.
- Please note that the swimming in Wadi Arbaeen is optional and limited to the time frame. Swimming is at guest’s own risk.