The seas of Dhofar attract a growing number of snorkelers and divers. Divers and snorkelers are attracted to marine parks where the marine life is fully protected.
Coral areas of Dhofar, including Mirbath, Sadah and sheltered bays of Raaha, put up a beautiful spectacle. Dhofar is known for highest coral diversity in the Sultanate.
Immerse yourself in the fascinating underwater world of Dhofar, and you will be simply thrilled!
Snorkeling trips for groups are conducted in Mirbat, including transport and lunch. Minimum number in a group must be 3 persons.
Tour code: AFT17
What is included?
- Snorkeling gear
- Return transfers from the city hotels
- Picnic lunch
- Still drinking water on board
- This is a full day activity (ca. 7 hrs.) conducted at Mirbat beach, around 80km east of Salalah.
- Minimum Number of Participants: 3
- Please note that the feasibility of conducting this tour is subjected to the local weather conditions.