A short escape to Salalah!
Day 1: Arrive Salalah – West Salalah
Welcome to Salalah, the second largest city in Oman. You will be welcomed at the airport and right away start a half day sightseeing tour. Visit the most popular cultural sites and natural attractions of Western Dhofar. Jobs Tomb on Qara mountains and Mughsail beach are the highlights of this tour. (D)
Hotel: Intercity Hotel***, Salalah or similar
Day 2: East Salalah – City Sightseeing – Departure
Visit the highlights of the Salalah city and the Eastern side of Dhofar. This tour included Salalah’s well-known banana and coconut plantations, The Frankincense Land Museum, the traditional Souq filled with frankincense products and the majestic Sultan Qaboos grand mosque. Drive towards the East Salalah. Visit the Taqah castle, Sumhuram ruins, Wadi Derbat and Mirbat.
We drop you at the airport after the tour for your departure flight. (B)
KEY: B Breakfast D Dinner
- Al Balid Museum of the Land of Frankincense
- The traditional Frankincense Souq of Salalah. The place where you can buy the best quality frankincense and other incenses
- Wadi Derbat. Evergreen Wadi and the most popular weekend retreat of Dhofar
- Taqa castle. A traditional fort in a secluded fishing village
- Sumhuram Ruins. Visit the ruins of the legendary port city of the ancient frankincense trail
- Mughsail beach
What is included?
- A complete private tour
- Arrival transfer from airport to the hotel
- 1 night accommodation in a city hotel including breakfast
- Half day West Salalah tour
- Full day East and Salalah city tour and drop off at airport for departure
- English speaking driver cum guide for the two excursions
- Entry fees at Al Balid museum, Taqa Castle and Sumhuram ruins
- Water on board during tours
Included Meal Plan
- 1 breakfast
- 1 dinner
Please send us your inquiry to get detailed quote / tailor-made itinerary for this tour!
- This tour involves walking over rough and inclined ground
- Guests should wear comfortable but decent cloths (No sleeveless or No shorts) by visiting religious places and ladies must cover their head with a scarf.
- Taking photographs/filming inside the museum is not permitted
- This tour involves walking over rough and inclined ground.